Thursday, September 16, 2010

Letters from a Broken Heart (part 1)

How does it feel to know that you destroyed such a blessing for a farce of pleasure..? I don’t understand what more I could have done? What more do you want? What more do you want to satisfy you’re craving, or is it just insatiable? What more can I do? What more do I have to do to be honored by you, to be respected by you. Do you know what some would give to get even a quarter of the loyalty and “love” you do? I think I realized the problem you are too comfortable you are too content you have never lost anything you truly care about!! And I pray to GOD everyday for the strength to FORGET YOU!!! I want you to experience the pain you have caused others like myself…see some may say she was smart she had your child and that way would forever have an excuse/reason to be apart of your existence…I could have been in the same scenario but I want more than to be someone’s “holding on baby mother” I want a man to LOVE me for more reasons than me being the one who carried their child, I want a MAN to see me and cherish me for all have to offer. I have never been abused and mistreated by anyone the way you have…I wish I had a magic crystal ball so that I could have seen the nightmare you really are! Think about your life… are you really happy? Are you content with yourself? It is very possibly you are and if so I am tremendously saddened for you…you don’t see it now because you are blinded by whatever temporary distraction! FORGIVE ME if I am boring you with my emotional banter… I need to go through these phases so that I can move on. I guess it is a natural part of healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment